7.1 Surround sound system

squirrel17404p

Honorary Member
One of my fellow worker is selling his 7.1 Onkyo HT-SR800. He is asking for $400 for it. Has manual and remote.
The Onkyo HT-SR800 is a 7.1 channel home theater system that covers all A/V formats and is precisely tailored for your home. The system comprises of a 7.1 channel receiver, two front speakers and a center speaker each with dual 5" midrange drivers and a 1" tweeter, four surround speakers with a 3-1/4" cone woofer and a powered subwoofer with built in 230 watt amplifier and 10" driver. The receiver has plenty of A/V connectivity including HDMI connections (2 in, 1 out) capable of 1080p resolution and V1.3 pass through, as well as component, s-video and composite video inputs/outputs and for audio thare are RCA, optical and coaxial inputs. The receiver is also XM radio iPod ready, with option accessories. It also features Audyssey 2EQ Auto room calibration which uses the included microphone to optimize the sound output for the acoustics of your room. To make setup as easy as possible, speaker outputs and cables have been color-coded. The Onkyo HT-SR800 is available in black or silver and comes with a remote control.

If interested, pm me with a phone number and I'll have him call you to work out details on shipping and how to pay.

onkyo_ht_sr800.jpg

<!-- Where to Buy -->

Got one all ready :D

Onkyo is awesome and 400 bucks is a steal, if nobody grabs it and he is looking to get rid of it shoot I might take it off his hands...maybe.

Back