64 Fushe vs. 32 Fushe

N

nexus

I want to suggest you guys to use the 32-man version of FuShe Pass instead of the 64-sized map.

DOy4u.png

The reason being, obviously, the 64 man version is extremely big, even for a full server with 64 players. You will often roam around the map forever before finding any targets. And that's with a vehicle. God help you if you are on foot.

I don't have any hard data to back it up, but especially back in the day when there were many servers around people would leave when 64-man Fushe came up because it's so damn boring.

I believe the 32-man version is adequate in size even for 64 players. It took me about 70 seconds to drive from one uncap to another, which is roughly the same as driving from the MEC uncap to the USMC uncap on Road Rage and from one tip of the island to the other on Wake.

It doesn't have jets, but I don't think people will mind. Most jet whores will agree with me that FuShe is not a great jet map, because everything is so scattered. And groundpounders will love the fact that jets aren't around.

thanks for suggestion, I would agree with the things you said. Lets try the 32 man version and see how it goes.

thanks for suggestion, I would agree with the things you said. Lets try the 32 man version and see how it goes.

Thanks for listening to it... Apparently the 64-man map is still on the rotation though...

i had it changed to 32 but it didn't save for whatever reason. Looks like its on 32 now. Hopefully it does save it this time.

Back