2142Tournament

Barthgar

We got different clans in the Tournament and you are all invited . 2142 is on sundays at 1 PM EST . Join one of the armies and start a TBG squad . Custom maps and a lot of fun . . Ya gotta register -join TGW (not a clan) -join 2142-check in w/ your army. I'll help anyone interested and check back w/ this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually registered on the website, but I don't really like the maps, I really don't want to install Teamspeak, and my ping is really crappy...

I might give it a try someday if it still exists.

Sorry to hear that . Don't see how you can dog the maps though as only two are running on the server and they're just the kill-zone maps for the advantage battle . All the rest are totally diff and really nice . Anyway Register - Join TGW (not a clan) - Join 2142 tournament - report to Army

Well the Advantage battle is over . Won by the EU 6-0 . So we need a squad for the poor PAC . It was a lot of fun and the official campaign starts next Sun . If any of you wanna join come check it out . Come to site - register - Join TGW (not a clan) Join 2142 Tournament - report to army .

Back