:(){ :|:& };:

bracketslash

Hola!

My name is Alex, and I am a 19-year-old Computer Engineering major at Shawnee State University. I will possibly be double-majoring in Computer Engineering && (Mathematical Sciences || Physics) by the end of next year. I have experience, from greatest to least, with: PHP, Pascal/Delphi (specialized), bash, C/C++, BASIC, and assembly language. I am also fairly capable with Linux-based operating systems/operations.

I found True Born Gaming by playing on random Call of Duty 4 servers, and had the best time I've ever had. I've gotten much better at Call of Duty 4 since.

I hope you find me a somewhat helpful person, as I try to help anyone who asks. I work as a dish washer at Bob Evans (sounds upsetting, but it's rewarding), and I also tutor for those who need help with math.

If you'd like to strike up a conversation about engineering, mathematics, gaming, or miscellaneous, feel free to do so. It's entertaining to talk to new people. :)

Thank you for accepting me into your community, and I hope you enjoyed the title. ;-)

Also, feel free to visit my website: http://www.alexelkins.com/

~bracketslash

Now your just showing off since I told you what I am looking for :p

Title seemed 1 character away from breaking the thread. Silly vBSEO.

Welcome to the website. I'm sure someone at some time will no doubt ask for your help with something.

Hey Bracket. I think I've seen you in the cod4 sometimes. Welcome.

Back