$20 Dollar Power Supply

balls2dawall

Honorary Member
Just got this promo deal from newegg.
OCZ StealthXStream OCZ500SXS 500W ATX12V / EPS12V Active PFC Power Supply w/ Promo Code: EMCABBEAB $19.99

Also,
RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-530SS 530W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Modular w/ Promo Code: EMCABBEAC $39.98

That's pretty neat Balls, thanks! Damn that's cheap!

I was gonna post that too... who needed a PSU? Fast??

BTW make sure to keep a photocopy of the UPC and the rebates in case it doesn't come through.

Fast has a Dell case. I don't know if it would fit.

lol the promo code is only 5 bucks but w/e, still good deal
on second glance, while i am planning on building a computer, my build includes 2x SATA dvd-rw drives and 2x SATA HDDs, and this psu only has 2 sata power cables, so that would be no good

if you need a spliter I have a plenty of them; When I wrote the post Fast was my target market.....FAST get a power supply if it don't fit...make it fit. Worst thing is you buy a new case.

I remember pulling out a saw and physically cutting out a piece of my old case to make a video card fit a few years back ;D (when Battlezone 2 was beast!)

Why wouldn't it fit in a Dell case? Cases usually have standard space for PSU - hasn't changed for quite a long time as far as I remember... or maybe I've forgotten if the space was less previously... but as far as I remember since my 286, PSU space has pretty much remained the same - just the tech become a bit more advanced...

well im gonna argue with you there heatsurge...ive got a dell now, and i replaced the psu it came with with a cheap thermaltake. Because, i believe, the dell i have is a BTX case and not an ATX, or maybe for other reasons, the psu wasnt able to be properly mounted. only a couple of the screw lined up at all, and its hanging by one screw in the case lol. wouldnt recommend it. (i do believe pc power and cooling has a special line of dell replacement psus that should be a good option for a dell)

Isn't BTX that weird shit that like makes the mobo face the right instead of the left and upside down? I saw one of those cases a year or so ago for the first time lol... it's kinda weird. I'm so used to the mobo facing left for some reason...

Thanks for the info balls. Nice price! I think I'll order me one to replace my aging power supply.

Back