1MAX1 (Possible Wall hack)

sarentack

Someone bought up he could possibly be Aimbotting, didnt check much into it until I seen numerous impossible shots being made, upon spectating I saw that it very odd he knew where everyone was, including a couple moments he was sitting behind a truck blindly before popping out to shoot a couple players into the distance. I cant recall the guy who was saying he was aimbotting, he had the top score on his team though, then he left before the game was over, the entire time 1MAX1 was saying spectate him, it just went on and on, so I spectated him and no surprise, he started doing poorly, so I went on and decided to play some, then spectate at random to try and find something, caught some video that very circumstantial, one thing I will note, Recon was rarely up, I was on his team those 2 times. Within about 5 mins of the next match, he went on a killing spree of about 70-5 when I left, kind of figured this guy was hacking. It may show up in the PB SS, I will have a video of what I found shortly.

I dunno, as I view over the video I got, not even sure if it shows much or enough. only PB SS would do that.

I will post it shortly, one of the things I found odd, but was only apparent in the next map, 2nd part of the video I will show, which may explain why one of the players thought it was an aimbot, is the fact he has rapid turn similar to that seem in aimbots, difference is, he rapidly turns in 1 direction and heads that direction (which ironically had players, but with the map and its size, I just dont know), its amazes me how this guy goes into a 8-1 run in the next map within seconds, without recon, the entire time I played with him on his team those 2 maps, he never once called in recon, just arty and dogs, and recon was rarely ever up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZBakVknVBA

Back