1974 MGB GT

Damn Sid, like a little fast speeding motherfucker, it looks like anyway? :-S... I don't have a driver license and I do not have 4 200, 5000 or 3 000 ($ on all), so I can't buy it, but looked at the pages though... nice ride man ;) ...

Regards
- Dave

I always wondered if the tracks would accept the factory drive shaft loop on our old pos brit mobiles lol.

I always wondered if the tracks would accept the factory drive shaft loop on our old pos brit mobiles lol.

I really don't under stand what your trying to say? The 74 MG will accept a 350 crate with a 700r trans with little mods. Also a jag rear end.

Did all the work with a friend and my self. In a month and a half. Only working on it one day a week for about 8 hours a pop.

I'm pretty sure he's asking if the drive shaft loop made by the factory would meet the safety requirement at racing tracks. Rain from what I know, and it's been a long time for me, they were acceptable in most racing rule books, however it depends on class.

Ohhhhhh
Drive shaft if good up to 200hp. So with a stock motor of 98hp. I dont see them ripping its self apart.

My motor is modded and I would guess it to be around 120 to 130hp.

Thanks dude. It's been a lot of hard work but half way through my buddy decided to get a divorce. So I got the car back but forgot the parts to finish it :( thank god his court is coming up soon.

I have 3 motors. a 327 out of a vette, a back up 1.8 sc and a 1.9 DOHC out of a saturn to go in it. But had a brain fart of a plan to make a street rally beast. Just need a garage again to get back to the hobby.

427 on a stand is BAD ASS!!!

Back