À L'intérieur (Inside)

HeatSurge

So I just finished watching this movie called [link=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0856288/]À L'intérieur (Inside)[/link]. It's a French movie. I read on IMDB that it's pretty gory and shit, even rivaling Japanese horrors. I was kinda skeptical though, with it being a French movie and all. I mean, when have the French produced anything worth seeing in the gore/horror genre?

Well, needless to say, I was pretty shocked (in more senses than one) when I watched it. It really is up there with movies like Audition, Gozu, Three... Extremes (Segment 2), etc. in the extreme gore/shit/weird/omg category.

I seriously couldn't keep a straight face towards the end of the movie... I was like squirming in my seat with a grimace on... and the end scene... omg headless batman. Well I won't spoil anything for you.

I seriously think a large percentage of girls (and perhaps even some guys) would throw up while watching some scenes in this movie... so yeah don't bring a date (unless she likes this kinda stuff).

Anyway, this is a real treat for any serious horror/gore fans (and I'm not talking campy zombie horror a la Romero or something). You shouldn't miss it.

Back