WTS Acer HN274Hbmiiid 120hz monitor

sixer9682

Looking to sell this monitor with 2pair 3d glasses. Price $300??? PM me and we'll figure something out. :)

24-009-300-06.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Did you get something new?

Not yet, just looking to get something new. This is a great monitor, but I've been thinking of getting a 144hz or a 4k instead.

For anyone interested: Going from a 60hz monitor to a 120hz monitor has been huge. Combined that with 120+ fps in game and I had quite the improvement in my BF4 gameplay.

Yeah I am running the 24" Asus 144 hz and it was a huge jump. Game is way more fluid and clear.

i went from 60hz to 144hz... watching your favorite tv shows is very, very different.

Tempting. I am wondering if it would work with my Alienware 18

Tempting. I am wondering if it would work with my Alienware 18
It'll work; how well performance-wise I don't know. The monitor does 120hz by having a dual-link connector to your graphics card that basically has 2 cablles running 60hz each so they can total 120hz viewing.

2ms vs 5ms, 120hz vs 60hz, and waaaaaayyy more screen size. Big upgrade.

I would totally buy this if I could sell my current monitor to get the extra money I need to buy it. Current monitor is worth like $160 ish. Had it for about 7 months

If you still have it by the time my next pay check rolls around I would totally be interested :)

Uh huh, we all know how that ends up...waking up at a truck stop off I-10 with a scorecard and a poorly written thank you note :(
Hey, I left you some con queso last time too, so no complaints.

Edit: Oops, that was razorbacks...you all look alike after a while.

That monitor looks really nice Balls. The Nvidia link doesn't go anywhere though.

I'm interested, whats the shipping to Vancouver Canada worth.

Back