World Cup 2014

XraSpeX

Just wondering if anyone is interested, here's the Groups...post you team and how you thing they will do. I really don't think my beloved England will get out of their group.

QGG5lR3.jpg

WC would be way better with the Scottish in it, any other British team for that matter.

Thats a tough group, they did play well last WC...and they have a great coach.

Ghana and Portugal? and even germany if they have their shit together. All 3, potentially deadly enemies

Group G has literally been labeled "the group of death". Last i looked betting on Germany or Portugal to win any of the games in their group will make almost 0 profit. Germany ranked 2, Portugal rank 4, US rank 15, and Ghana... 30 something.

As much as I hate to say it but the Germans are my pick to win it all. The US have a German coach, he has a lot of WC experience.

Anything can happen, but its not looking good for England or the US.

I am always caught between Germany and US. American, but was pretty much raised in Germany so its a tough decision for me. I think Germany has a good chance this year, Spain was just dominating last world cup. Havent looked into it a whole bunch this year so not entirely sure how spain this world cup is compared to last.

Spain are good if not great, I think you'll lean more towards Germany, just because you grew up there, I was born in England...but lived most of my life in the US. Played Football (Soccer) for my school team when I was young lad in the UK.

The passion has stuck with me and I'm 50 now.

I went to a game at the Rose bowl in 94, the US vrs Columbia....unfortunately England didn't qualify that year. Mia Hamm's bad ass, never forget the 99 WC final against China...fukin brilliant.

mia hamm has somme sexy legs...or had whatever. hadnt seen her in a while

The US will have a hell of a time getting out of that group! English seem like an easy walk, but we will see...

I think this will be a great WC for the US, they have progressed so much over the last 20 years.....and the US fan base has got way bigger, having the travailing support does a lot for your team. I'm just hopping the England fans stay away from all the BS, that will tough in Brazil.

I think it will be very entertaining to say the least. Should make for a great Cup. This will be their test to see if they can really host the upcoming Summer Games. The outlook there had not been great, but we will see.

Back