Wireless Gaming Headset Suggestions

ColdIceShot

Hi all,

I am a big fan of Logitech since years, I have a Logitech G930 (My favorite by far, battery life is amazing but not strong enough to resist long term gamer use), I have also a G933 which is by the way a amazing headseat, made very strong and nice colors mode but it's made for kids head size... I have a large head and need something either ajustable or that is made for not small head people ;)... Sorry I am picky, but I don't like the feeling that my head will blow off like a watermelon
19d9vbu7fvuyggif.gif
:p Clearly Logitech cannot offer this to me now, any brand's that you guys know are good for the long run with decent battery life and made for men's size? I don't mind paying the right price.

Thanks!

Cold

I went from my beloved G930 to the Corsair Void 7.1. It is excellent compared to the new Logitech wireless they put out. A lot cheaper also. I tried the new logitech for a week and took it back for the Corsair since I couldn't see the difference between the 930 and newest logitech

My corsair void arrived a couple of days ago. Absolutely love it, even though the LEDs on the mic are completely useless.

My corsair void arrived a couple of days ago. Absolutely love it, even though the LEDs on the mic are completely useless.
you have to turn the LED's off on the void if you want to get any descent Battery use out of it. drains in like 4-6 hours with them on, without lights 20+. It is by far one of the best out there and the pricepoint makes it the best in my opinion.

Back