Who likes being tipsy

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
Friday today and I am going to be get more than tipsy (i know title misleading) tonight and not going to be with you @Outlaw, bitch! muahahahaha
Let just hope i dont do anything I will regret (like getting my ass kicked)

Friday today and I am going to be get more than tipsy

umm what? is "today" a person? I'm lost!

Anyways I like being drunk but last Saturday I got too drunk, I mean I had fun while I was doing it but I remembered very little from the conversations I had so that sucks. I'm not going on 3-day drinking binges like I used to but that day I drank like I used to so it hit me pretty hard.

I'll probably drink this Saturday while watching boxing and I hope Mayweather finally loses!

umm what? is "today" a person? I'm lost!

Anyways I like being drunk but last Saturday I got too drunk, I mean I had fun while I was doing it but I remembered very little from the conversations I had so that sucks. I'm not going on 3-day drinking binges like I used to but that day I drank like I used to so it hit me pretty hard.

I'll probably drink this Saturday while watching boxing and I hope Mayweather finally loses!

Why did you get a Saturday drunk? how dare you?

I like to get pretty tipsy but I usually don't start until after 5PM or so. Sometimes I over do it but I usually try not to.

I love the feeling of a good steady buzz while hanging out with friends and doing some late night catfishing. Nothing like fishing all night, and frying up you catch at the end of the night.

according to my checking account i spent around 150 dollars on booze alone.

I remember drinking 6 rum and cokes, 3 tequila, 2 whiskey, 1 jagermeister (why did I do this one), 1 girly shot, and a few coronas and coors, that's it though.

and now my head hurts lol.

light weight that's pregame mode lol then again I also have a mini fridge by my desk full of beers rum and whiskey so I yes I like to drink. did ya have a good time atleast aside from the headache

I normally just drink beer and I have to drink alot to get my buzz. Hard liquor is something I refrain from since I dont enjoy it but only do it when i want to get shitfaced so I dont have much of tolerance for harder stuff. I had most of my shots before I ate something so that couldnt help. I spent 150 on alcohol alone so I must had some more but cant remember lol

Still it was a great time. I love trolling random people on the street but they all laugh it off. I have yet to piss someone off when i'm fucked lol

And man so easy chatting and dancing with random women when you are drunk and you dont care. Talked to a couple dudes too but they like dropkick murphys so I had to chat them up too

dropkick murphys hells yeah seen them in a small like 500 person venue one night show was great. so what was the occaision for this outing

no reason i dont get drunk too often since im usually driving (one or two beers for me). SO when I do i wanna get fucked. Last week I literally pulled @Outlaw from the back of my car and dragged him to his driveway and left him there. I usually handle to drunkies but not last night, i wasnt driving, took the bus home lol

Make sure your boyfriend for the night wraps it before he packs it. We don't need any posts about you getting pregnant again.

Candy's dandy but liquor's quickor. I can't get actually drunk off just beer. I just drink beer because I like the taste. My favorite is a hefeweisen with a shot of bacardi limon. Paulaner usually but Linenkugel is nice too.

Back