Which mouse would you get?

M65. I've had a couple, and continue going back to it. Also you can get it in RGB lighting now... So that's a bonus, because you can make it pink, and we all know you like pink stuff. Fluffy bitch.

Edit- Also it's a heavy mouse, so that is a bonus for me. It does have weights you can remove.

which mouse would be good for flying hypothetically if I gave flying another chance in bf4?

M65. I've had a couple, and continue going back to it. Also you can get it in RGB lighting now... So that's a bonus, because you can make it pink, and we all know you like pink stuff. Fluffy bitch.

Edit- Also it's a heavy mouse, so that is a bonus for me. It does have weights you can remove.

My current mouse is a Roccat TYON. Flying in games was one of the things, what the design supports. It also Large, and has a top tier laser sensor. The driver and its options are uncomparable to any other mouse i have seen.

I had plenty issues with roccat driver, I had one of the mices forget which one. Basically the mouse keep stalling on me every 3 minutes for 5 seconds. That's annoying as shit

the m65 is good for flying. It's precise and there is no mouse acceleration. Not to mention if you fly with high dpi like I do you can use the sniper button to slow it down to make precision shots. Keep in mind I only fly the choppers and stay out of jets.

I have used the Rat 7, Mamba, and now trying the logitech G502 for the last couple months. So far, my favorite for FPS gaming is the mamba (it's light) But I agree with you about not liking the Synapse software. Logitech G502 just recently had a hardware issue with their G502's, but they gave a firmware upgrade that supposedly fixed it. I would like to someday try either the M65 or the Zowie (zowie is similar to the mamba but it does not use software).
Here is an in depth read on mice-
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

I don't trust Razer products anymore. I've had 2 different mice basically fall apart with in 30-90 days. One of them the pads on the bottom came off and the other my middle scroll wheel stopped working, then my right click button stopped. Since then, I've been a Corsair Fanboy for peripherals and I've had zero issues with the K70 and M65.

I don't trust Razer products anymore. I've had 2 different mice basically fall apart with in 30-90 days. One of them the pads on the bottom came off and the other my middle scroll wheel stopped working, then my right click button stopped. Since then, I've been a Corsair Fanboy for peripherals and I've had zero issues with the K70 and M65.

I have had the same problems. I have had two Orbweavers go bad in a short amount of time ($80 each) and a Mamba. Now my Razor keyboard stops working once in a while (although this could be a USB issue).

I'm on my second Naga ultimate in 4 years. Only because I bricked my first in a firmware update. Completely my fault.

i got a 502 as a warranty replacement for my G500... i think its pretty decent, the customizing software is good...only problem i find is that if you use diff dpi settings ingame... like one for running and gunning then one for sniping then i have found its easy to accidentally hit the dpi buttons right next to the left click pad.... my only complaint about the 502... have never used any other mice. so thats my two pence

Last edited:
Back