Versipeliss

Versipeliss

Hello TBG Clan, i'm Versipeliss ([DB] Versipeliss), I'm 34 web developer father of one lovely 11 years old daughter, ex-semi-pro CS 1.5/6 gaming player living in Tahiti : http://bfhstats.com/pc/versipeliss

I play a lot on your BFH server, I'm not the best player but I'm not bad. Thanks for the server(s) by the way. I wanted to introduce myself, because I've been insulted many times by [NUNYA] people mostly but I really don't care :

People tend to think that "high ping" is good. This is not true, in most case (Yeah i've read this reddit thread too). I live in Tahiti (next to Bora-Bora) : pretty much in the middle of nowhere, that explains why I have high ping. The "ping" thing, is a debate, but I'm realy better when I have a low one, that's the simple truth.

You can see that my stats are not that good, just above average I don't think my ping is causing server issues, and if this is the case, I'll understand and play on another server.

After nearly 5 days of playing time on your nice server. Never had complains before. I know it's not a "right", but I never direspect, insult, cheat, glitch, either. So I'm asking you to, please, re-think about the situation.

:)

Back