Upcoming BF3 event - Campaign Warfare!

OfftheRails

Some of you will have already heard that I'm trying to put together an internal tournament. Well, here's the official announcement! All members and recruits are welcome to join, but nobody else. This is a TBG exclusive!

It will be a series of short battles (played back-to-back) moving from one gamemode to the next until the grand showdown. As you win battles, you close in on your final objective. If the enemy beat you, they'll push you back. And on we go, until a winner is decided.

It's just a bit of fun, so we won't be setting up teams in advance or running practices. I'll be keeping track of who wins each round; the map and mode of the next event will depend on the results of the last one.

Please post below if you're interested. Here's what I need to know, in order to choose the final maps and gamemodes:

• What expansion packs you have available.
  • Whether or not you're a confident pilot/gunner.
  • Are you interested in acting as a team captain? You'll be the one giving the orders and choosing the strategy. You'll also be the one picking your team members on the day of the event.

I'm looking at doing this on Saturday night (15th), 6pm eastern. Hopefully that will be a good time for people. Reply if you're interested!

Sounds good Rails. If I'm home I'll play. What do we win? Bragging rights?

that's a cool idea, not sure if I can make every night for 6pm though

Time to put some of you ladies in your place once and for all. I'm in.
1. All packs
2. I cant fly for shit, but I'll try
3. No preference.

I'm in.
Own all packs.
I can fly but not going to get autobanned for it any time soon.
I rather not be team captain.

Sounds cool rails!
-I have all the packs

-I can fly a chopper staight into a tree or the ground. So pretty good pilot.

-Nobody wants a spastic retard for a captain...so that precludes me!

I'm in!
1. All packs.
2. Can't fly but can do ok on the gun.
3. Rather not be team Captain.

I'm down!!
1. All packs
2. I fly....as well as a penguin. Nah, really I'd prefer to stay grounded and not risk being banned for total pilot noobness.
3. No preference.

All pacs.
Gun more than fly, could fly though.
no preference.
:)
I'll play saturday. what time are we thinking of it starting?

I'd love to participate but I'm on between 11am Eastern and 4:30pm Eastern and then from 11:30pm Eastern to 2:30am Eastern.

I should be home, but I am not the best with lots of weapons. Will give it my all. Don't have most air or vehicle unlocks.

I'm in:
All packs
Boots on the ground
I'll leave the captaining to others.

Back