TS Chat room

F1tzwell

There isnt a general chat room on the TS server, so I was thinking maybe there should be one. Like a cafe for people not playing but still on there computer. Just a thought, If it existed I would be in there right now

No I'm cool on the whole roofied and raped thing...

Seriously that is the cafe BS channel?

For the most part, "We could". Thing is we have a billion channels. People even wanting to hang out while not playing rarely want to be in the same room as other randoms. We a have a few user channels and other niches and people tend to go where they want or fit in.

Yea I was thinking that I didn't want to screw up people gaming but I think most are just casually gaming.

There isnt a general chat room on the TS server, so I was thinking maybe there should be one. Like a cafe for people not playing but still on there computer. Just a thought, If it existed I would be in there right now
I do agree that we might need a water cooler channel just to mingle. If you're dabbing in something new, watching youtube, masturbating, checking your email, go into that channel. Maybe call it Fast's Quick Lube?

Maybe seniors could get rights to play with the channels? I'd be willing to set some stuff up.

@F1tzwell i can assure you maybe other than squad you arent going to mess with ppls gaming theres usually more bullshitting goin on with the occasional call out oh heavy inc so and so

Soulzz handle with care. Your ass will be suppressed going forward. ;)

Last edited:
Back