This what happens when you catch a guy bypassing bans on a 6th account.

he might have a ton more by the end of the week with the Origin 60% off sale on all Battlefield Products. I still won't buy Hardline until it is 9.99 including premium, than i will think about it.

@ TESTEFY-HD

Well, there is Origin Access on PC. You can subscribe to it, and have instant access to a nice few EA titles, including BF4 and Hardline.
Also, within a month all DLC will be free to download for both BF games.

It's just satisfying to know that you're frustrating a manic BF4 player enough that they make an entire platoon about you. That guy is 27 years old and acting like a fool. I've been dealing with that clan for a year and a half now and I'll continue to watch them and look for duplicate accounts. They just don't know when to quit, have my clan tags on pretending to be my platoon, have me on blast, etc. The funny thing is I'm starting to enjoy sticking it to that idiot more than playing the game itself.

I ran a two server 300 member GMOD community for almost two years comprised of teenagers and this is quick work. If you're interested, I'll PM the website and forums even though they're long dead. That's pretty much why I care about getting him so much. People constantly coming up with loopholes to get around punishments is one of the reasons I eventually shut my servers down. I can't tolerate it and it makes my skin crawl. If there are any tools that would make this easier that are not well known I would like to ask if they could be PM'ed to me. I don't want server access or anything, just throwing it out there that I'm not a noob when it comes to player research and don't think I have all the tools I could be using. That got a little rantish but oh well lol. Looking forward to the 10 dollar + free DLC cheater influx. :)

I look at activity, such as this, and only wish that I had that much time to spare.
"Let's create multiple accounts, as well as a platoon, and harass a random guy on a website."

They're calling you all out. This is freaking gold. He is so mad that someone is actually doing something about his small armada of accounts.

Yeah, don't tell anyone else about this thread though. They can keep their BS on battlelog.

I won't I don't think TBG wants their shit on here, its best kept on battlelog where its more accessible to the masses

Back