There is no\/\/ cow level...

Vordar

It's been rumored for some time that there was a cow level... and then there wasn't. But there wasn't and then was. And now... I give you proof that there is no cow level with epic rewards and freakishly good fun on the other side of that freaky looking portal. But... "it is also recommended that you avoid entering any strange portals that may or may not lead to alternate planes of existence" from May 15 to May 21.

productview.jpg
FTW

LAN'd the FUCK outta this game in Afghanistan! soooooo much fun! hahaha

When I first got into computer gaming I spent some time in this lan store. Playing counter strike and starcraft :O good fucking times man!

Ha!

Attachments

• tmp_7997-20150522_003909674957457.jpg
    tmp_7997-20150522_003909674957457.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 202
I have been playing it on and off since launch. I usually get bored and take breaks between major patches. I was stuck on torment 3 for the longest time on my wizard. Kept not getting what I thought were upgrades. Turns out I had the full Tal Rasha set in my stash but I underestimated its power. Respeced yesterday and I'm destroying torment 6. I can basically carry 3 people if need be. Greater rifts I hit 34 today in about 6:30. I could probably do up to maybe 35 or 36 with my current gear. Now I'm trying to find ancient counterparts for everything. Hopefully then that will get me up into the higher GRs.

I missed the cow level this time around. You guys play seasonal at all? Or just regular?

I play regular, but i should look into seasonal. I also did the upgrade to Reaper. :)

I have a 70 seasonal monk right now. I can't find the motivation to play her.

Back