The CSS servers are out of control right now (2 hackers)

dynamite

*Game: CSS

*Server Name: [DEATHMATCH] [24/7 DUST 2] [TBGCLAN.COM] [HLSTATSX]

*Date/time: 11/30/2013 at about 22:45am EST

*Player Name: [SG]Mr♦CoolGuy123

*Offense: Aimbot

Evidence: Specing for 5 min

Comments: Spectated player and he was using an obvious aimbot. triples kills headshot all the time

--------------------

*Date/time: 11/30/2013 at about 22:45am EST

*Player Name: Coonpuff

*Offense: Aimbot

Evidence: Specing for 5 min

Comments: Spectated player and he was using an obvious aimbot. triples kills headshot all the time

Thank you,

Would be nice to have some admins there if possible, may too much hackers .

I don't see anyone of those two in there. We have a voteban system that can ban temporarily until we can add them manually later on.

I will ban them based on their stats which I will have to check.

Those two players were already successfully votebanned by players in the server.

I have extended the bans from 1 hour to permanent.

If there are no admins, just voteban them and then report here for us to extend.

Thank you,

But its really hard sometimes to convince everyone to type voteban in chat, in this case it took like 30min to finally get them banned.
An admin would have done the job in seconds. But thank you anyways.

Quick question : how many admins are there, because I rarely see one when hackers are around.

Thank you,

But its really hard sometimes to convince everyone to type voteban in chat, in this case it took like 30min to finally get them banned.
An admin would have done the job in seconds. But thank you anyways.

Quick question : how many admins are there, because I rarely see one when hackers are around.

CS:S is not our main game, there are 2-3 active admin.

NEW HACKER BAN HIM PLEASE :

*Date/time: 12/01/2013 at about 19:29am EST

*Player Name: RoboCop

*Offense: Aimbot+Wall

Evidence: 200-3 score all headshots

Hi FAST you know me from the server lately.I was admin and #1 ranked at the old now gone FYM GGDM server.I can help you out as another admin if you would like.The aimbotting has been bad at times.I can't believe the current massive amount of hacking on all of CSS since I have started playing again.I don't need permanent ban power just the ability to get them off for the night.I am very careful to know 100% sure that a player is a cheat before they are gone.I just like your server and want to play without cheaters.

Hi FAST you know me from the server lately.I was admin and #1 ranked at the old now gone FYM GGDM server.I can help you out as another admin if you would like.The aimbotting has been bad at times.I can't believe the current massive amount of hacking on all of CSS since I have started playing again.I don't need permanent ban power just the ability to get them off for the night.I am very careful to know 100% sure that a player is a cheat before they are gone.I just like your server and want to play without cheaters.

only tbg members have admin rights in our servers, if you wish to become a TBG member submit an application HERE.

Hello

As doak said you need to be a member for this (and must meet certain requirements)
I check all the votebanned players daily and add them to our ban list permenantly so it does help.

FAST and D04K are really slick at removing the vermin. They can't play 24/7. I play here fairly regularly (not nearly as much as I was since I got some other games) but from the time it takes me to rage quit due to a hacker, to posting a message here, to FAST banning the cheater, is generally within an hour.

Back