The Bungie Games V [RESULTS ARE IN]

I see your Surge and raise you a Jolt Cola, used to love this crap in high school.

iu

Love the Battle Royale images Bungie.

I see your Surge and raise you a Jolt Cola, used to love this crap in high school.

iu

Love the Battle Royale images Bungie.

Oh Mac, after my own heart. I could never forget my Jolt. Just didnt know if anyone would know what I was talking about.... I call your Jolt Cola with mine, just for you Mac. Unfortunatly in the corner my
"PS Soulzz is gay didnt show up well cause of flash.... :(

Jolt.jpg

Hmmm, there's a local place here in Pittsburgh that has it. Guess I might stop by the next time I'm in that section of town and pick some up!

Hey if your really close to that area of Pittsburgh when I am down there for Anthrocon in July you should come say hi.

Dang. Just realize I removed it from my SSD to make space for GTA V. Good thing I still have a copy on my laptop.

LESS THAN 24 HOURS GET PUMPED EVERYONE GET MOTHERFUCKING PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy moly oly! This looks like I might have to get some pick me ups for tonight. I might have to bust out a gallon of milk for this.

Back