Thanksgiving Retail Rant

SgtKokuei

Fuck work for stopping me from having turkey.

Fuck work ordering shitty fucken Italian food for thanksgiving that I cant eat and makes me throw up after attempting to eat it so I could attempt to actually have some food instead of just energy drinks for a 10hr shift.

Fuck retail stores being open.

Fuck customers shopping so retail stores open on thanksgiving

Fuck customers asking for limited items hrs after we opened.

No we dont have any more of the $80 shit tvs that will break in a week.

No you can not get a ticked item if you dont have a ticket.

No we are not hiding stock from you and there is not more hiding in the back.

No we will not price match or give you money back cause something you bought two days ago is cheaper now.

No you can not get a discount cause you missed out on doorbusters.

No you cant take something out of another customers cart.

No you cant buy all 10 of an item.

No we do not have time to spend hrs with you to set up your tablet, laptop or phone right when you buy it.

No it is not our fault your card was declined and you cant use a relatives card if they are not with you.

And No your hellspawn can not run around ramming into customers with carts or climb on displays.

For those who were kept away from family today due to work, I feel your frustration and hope you were still able to make the best of your holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

It makes me sick that this is what America has turned into. Thanksgiving is just halftime to Christmas shopping.

Sorry dude. I worked walmart loss prevention for a black Friday and it was total shit like you described except I had to stop fights and catch thiefs.

I work grocery retail and I feel your pain dude. People wait till the last second then bitch because lines are to long or we are out of stuff. Employers should pay double time for Black Friday hours. We are a 24/7 store so it was dead almost all day yesterday so instead of closing they just kept doors open hoping for those last minute needs.

Every store should be closed on Thanksgiving so everyone is home with their families, that goes for ski areas ,movie theaters etc. Stay fucking home with friends or family!!!!!!!

I stayed at home yesterday and will only venture out today to drop stuff off at my son's apartment.

I'm glad it's not as crazy as you guys up hear for Black Friday. But it hasn't been here for as long as you guys, might get worse one day.

It makes me sick that this is what America has turned into. Thanksgiving is just halftime to Christmas shopping.
all thanks to the First Federal. 99.28% of whats wrong is based off the monetary system. I feel you @SgtKokuei . I got something for you that may make you smile. It probably isn't your style of music, so I will post the song with lyrics: (actually I will post 2, because ST.....that's why):

fuck those greedy bastards with no sense of decency or respect for fellow man.

There was a comic strip I saw years ago (tehehe I said strip), had a family of four all bundled up in jackets and hats sitting in lawn chairs with plates of food. The daughter is looking at her food and says "I don't feel very thankful", the dad replies "well you should! Were first in line!"... that has pretty much summed up what I picture Thanksgiving is to too many people.

Heres a idea. Just dont do it noooooo more. edited. For those in retail. :(

Last edited:
Man I'm down with the flu but I'm definitely glad I'm not at the clocksmith booth no more. Thinking of taking a vacation 23dec-2jan as well.

I think that was from Requiem for the American Dream or something titled similar.

Leave it up to my family to cook up a 30-35lb pot of spaghetti on Thanksgiving day... and no we're not Italian

Still <3 da Fam tho :)

Back