TBG BF3 "Friday

MotherMan

After many hours spent by Me, Lex, Bob, Farstar, Otto, Off THe Rails, Zappy, and FAST we completed our first video for TBG. I promise more to come in the future. Enjoy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Lzz7H3VlcfE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This should be the official video of that dork Rebecca black friday video!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks good, not what i expected content wise but it sure looked like fun once it was done.

Did you purposely squish the video height? What software are you using I can probably show you how to cut it to cinematic wide screen instead of distorting the aspect ratio.

Only thing Id actually say is on the server list. You should have that page but actually write it into the youtube captions. Because our server names have had a history of literally changing every single day and this way we can update it once in a blue moon. But good advertising for sure glad you threw it in there.

Did you purposely squish the video height? What software are you using I can probably show you how to cut it to cinematic wide screen instead of distorting the aspect ratio.

Im using a program thats new to me called camtasia. Now that you mentioned the aspect ration I went back into the program and noticed that it is set to 640x480, damn. for next time what ratio should i have it as? 1280 x 720?

Im using a program thats new to me called camtasia. Now that you mentioned the aspect ration I went back into the program and noticed that it is set to 640x480, damn. for next time what ratio should i have it as? 1280 x 720?

I thought camtasia did recording if you had that on hand why did you use freebie fraps or did you want to leave open the possibility of having other people submit source material? It appears that off the top of my head from what you describe yeah. Funny they simplify the AR to resolutions instead of actual aspect ratios but thats okay. I would have to take a look to be sure but the video is of course distorted in aspect ratio from top to bottom.

I was expecting you to tell me you were using Sony Vegas, Avid Studio, Adobe Premiere etc. Camtasia I am not familiar with. In just about everything I have ever used you set your project settings to match what the output video is. So if we are outputting a 16:9 video we set it to 16:9. If we include source that is 4:3 the project will handle that for us by adding the black bars unless we wish to do something different like a news studio and add graphics ourselves. If you put 16:9 video into a 16:9 project it will come out fine. That said if the output project is 16:9 and the source is 16:9 but we want to cut the top and bottom to produce a cinematic wide screen effect that can be done as well.

I believe Guerrillero uses Camtasia and would be of the most immediate help.

Looks great guys. Can't wait for then ext one. Any theme ideas you want us to do?

Awesome! IF you need more people to help, I'm in. I'd love to do some videos.

Rofl I just spit some of my lunch on my monitor ...... Who is the mad humper?

Back