TBG 24/7 rush all 30 maps no lag server

chase196382

Hello
This is Chase196382
i was playing on that server above
(TBG 24/7 rush all 30 maps no lag server)

and some one kick me or disable my computer with no explanation
it showed a symbol of a sniper but no name was given
i was using my mortar kit in that map so some has a hack that was able to kick me three time from the server
because i was using my mortar kit it only showed a sniper symbol no game name and it was blue in color
it was not a admin otherwise it would have said so
the name game name did not show only it was in color and had a sniper symbol
so it must have been a hacker at best like i said there was only a sniper symbol and no game name

ok thanks just wanted to post this to all admins maybe some one can look into this
time around 1:30pm april 2,2015 i played 3 round of rush and trying to use my mortar kit

chase196382

Hi snakebabies
it was wired no message the game would stop and i saw a sniper symbol at the top as it was as but no game name
and it was blue in color wish i took a screen shot ,all it was a sniper symbol like a kit but i was blue in color i thought it was a admin
maybe i was not to use the mortar kit in engineer. 3 times in the span of 15 minutes and then after that i could not join again till i restart my computer
i was the few minutes(8:12pm) ago in locker and no issues 4 rounds and no issues.

maybe i was not to use the mortar kit in engineer.
hmmm...engineers arent supposed to have Mortar kits. Support only, unless you pick it off a dead body. TBG does not support kit "glitching" (glitching in general). So if you have felt victim To this , this is why. If not, show your screen shot so we can address this issue better

sorry i was not on ts last night
after i was on thursday night wanted to make diner and sleep
well i made dinner but stay up all night and went to bed this morning will be on ts today Saturday for most of the early morning.
payday was friday went shopping(food ) a monthly Ritual

dan aka chase196382

yea i miss spoke i ment to say support kit not engineers kit (just to clearify this my mistake)

Back