Super Bowl

Which teams are going to the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoping for Colts/Packers Superb Owl. Would be nice to see a change. Probably going to be Hawks/Pats, Pats in a blowout (I hope).

Hoping Pats and Packers. I'm an NE guy, no brainer. However I do like Greenbay as a team and watch them often. Would love to see them in it.

im hoping for colts hawks however seahawks are just gonna march in like WHAT. then bring the pain. patriots aren't the benchmark for football teams anymore seahawks got they shit right

I am a Chicago Bears fan and therefore I hate the Green Bay Packers. As much as I am inclined to follow this path, I can't help but respect Aaron Rodgers for being a class act. I respect athletes who are humble leaders and he reflects these characteristics to the full. On that note, go Colts!

so when is the super bowl of overpayed athletes supposed to start?
Overpayed? Perhaps. At the same time, let's see you perform at a high level under pressure like these athletes do while receiving the highest television ratings of any sports event of the year.

Pressure? High level of pressure? I am pretty sure being in a war zone is about as much pressure as a person can be under. for no ratings, and shit for pay. Sorry if I offended your passion for american football @Dez_Z06 , hehe I was just asking when the game was in a bad way is all.

Pressure? High level of pressure? I am pretty sure being in a war zone is about as much pressure as a person can be under. for no ratings, and shit for pay. Sorry if I offended your passion for american football @Dez_Z06 , hehe I was just asking when the game was in a bad way is all.
I was unaware that the elements of this forum or anything else related to the Super Bowl were automatically compared to that of a war zone. My bad. For discussion purposes, I agree with your initial statement.

3 of us voted right woo woo!

Seahawks vs. Patriots February 1, 3:30 pm PST

Pheonix, Arizona is hosting the game

GO HAWKS!!!

Last edited:
3 of us voted right woo woo!

Seahawks vs. Patriots February 1, 5:30 pm PST

Pheonix, Arizona is hosting the game

GO HAWKS!!!
Yup, I didn't think Seattle would lose to Green Bay so this should be a good one to watch.

Back