Something doesn't add up with CoD Ghosts minimum requirements...

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
The PC version of Call of Duty: Ghosts is set to be one of the best Call of Duty experiences ever. To make sure that your PC is ready to go on November 5, here are the minimum system requirements:
Minimum System Requirements:

CPU: Intel? Core? 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom? X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
Video: NVIDIA? GeForce? GTS 450 / ATI? Radeon? HD 5870 or better
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
DirectX?: DirectX? 11
Internet: Broadband Internet connection for Steam and Online Multiplayer.

Quite a bit of ram for a CoD game but the exact figure also makes me think the developers are stuck on the original i7 systems :p

The real problem here is the 5870 is the recommended minimum however the 450 is 4 steps below the 5870 (Remember the 5870 was the 6970 of its day as the 5970 was dual GPU or 6990 of its day). The 5770 is comparable to the 450 in some games (better in others) almost seems like they forgot what a 5870 is?

Depending on reviews and feedback I get from others, I might pick it up.
I have 10bucks of promocode whatever with amazon so that helps. Main reason I would pick it up is for the aliens/zombie mode whatever.

Depending on reviews and feedback I get from others, I might pick it up.
I have 10bucks of promocode whatever with amazon so that helps. Main reason I would pick it up is for the aliens/zombie mode whatever.

Thats about the only reason i will buy it.

the extra memory is probably for all the spyware that comes with the game.

In order for me to buy it, I want dedicated servers that are ranked and not restrictive. Min player 24 not max slot of 18 that is retarded.

No public unranked files but you must play on developers servers only for rank bullshit. They need to cut that shit out.

I'm telling you cod 4 and 5 were the last good titles. Anything after that is shit. Go back to the roots

If dedicated ranked servers are not baked in at launch, they aren't going to spend time investing in it - and if they do it won't be very good.

Back