RIP Robin Williams

That's what they are concluding. Never thought he would go out like that...

I thought he would OD from guilt over Belushi decades ago. Once he made it to the 90's I really thought the hard shit was behind him.

Sad guys. Like you Mac, I don't normally really get upset about a celeb passing. But I was a kid, who grew up on Mork and Mindy. My boys grew up watching Aladdin, he crossed all generations and he also did a lot of great things for his country and are troops. A great man is lost, IMO.

Everyone here at AT found out and we all pissed lol he was a funny dude there needs to be a day for him now lol

yea the wife just told me about it. Sad, very sad. Great vulgar comedian who worked hard!

Robin Williams was one of the most insane spontaneous , great comedians of our time. Paid for a lot of Christopher Reeves medical bills , after his accident . Put a lot of smiles on many faces. It is a very sad day .

I would rather do him the honour of paying for it(so his family benefits) than steal it. thanks though ;)

I was shocked and I will miss him. He is one of only a few that can make me laugh.

A one of kind guy; could walk in a room and crack everybody up. But, wtf....suicide. Hard to forgive for something like that. I really shitty way to go IMO.

Back