Requesting to join -|TBG|-

Outfield1988

We reserve the right to do background check on every applicants' history (mostly if they have any prior cheating violations)

We also have the right to remove any members if they create problems (drama) within the group.

Your age? 21+ Only:* 51

The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:* Outfield1988

What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:* Battlefield

Where are you located?:* Nathrop Colorado

What is your Occupation/School?:* Retired Military

Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?* Yes

What made you apply to us?* Homebrew Craig and Chrome Lightsaber

Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is?** Yes

Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:* Yes

Will you help populate/seed your favorite TBG server(s)?* Yes

Can you fluently understand the English language?* Yes

Any additional comments you would like to add? want to join a good group of people as I have some friends as members. Will have no problem with donating. I am retired so I game alot. What like to build trust and help with being a admin. Thanks.

Please keep in mind that you cannot wear the tags until you have been voted in as a member of TBG. If you are fairly active it will be 1 month period. Finally have a great sense of humor, it will be needed.

Thank would love to be a member and help out the community. Thanks, Roy

I am not sure who Assorted Chicken is. Been play bf since bf2 . Was Dune man 19 on bf2. Was Opposedroy and Outfield1988. I never hacked any game or cheated in any way. I play with Home Brew Craig and Chrome Light Saber. Just want to be part of a good gaming community which I would like to support and built trust to help out. I am a disabled veteran so I have time to play and help out. If you have any other questions please contact me. Thank You killing Seed. Roy

Your more than welcome to check any punk buster software. I don't believe in hacking as it destroyers the integrity of the game play. I got my B4 account suspended during that Orgin glitch the kicked thousands of players for no reason. Thanks. Roy

ok gotta ask whats with the Roy at the end of everything is there something im missing

Sending it now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back