Reporting Battlefield 3 Player Lagartijo and Ephixa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steinbulle

Players In Game Name Lagartijo and Ephixa

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Date and time approximately 02/17/2023

Offense committed heating with bunny script, jumping HS and aimbot abuse

Additional comments both new account cheating with bunny script, jumping HS and aimbot abuse

I can only seemingly pull Fairplay info for SPEC_EphiXa and see nothing that would indicate cheating. This is why we ask for video, especially with no accounts that have no relationship.

These players are Cubans, they have many hours of playing here in Cuba. They are now living in the USA, I can assure you that they are very good, Lagartijo is one of the best snipers I have been able to see play.
Greetings

These players are Cubans, they have many hours of playing here in Cuba. They are now living in the USA, I can assure you that they are very good, Lagartijo is one of the best snipers I have been able to see play.
Greetings
so, jumping and teleporting while shooting its being pro for u? lol

so, jumping and teleporting while shooting its being pro for u? lol
We need video, there's nothing to show for that in the stats page. If you have video, please feel free to share through a DM on the website. Locking this thread.

Also, @BlackCell67 please avoid chiming in without anything to contribute to reports except for personal vouches-- we try to operate off objectivity (stats and video evidence).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back