Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarwinMoss

User Name DarwinMoss

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** # # # TBGCLAN.COM-24/7 ALL MAPS CONQUEST | STATS VOTE NO LAG

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** May 15th

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Around 7pm central time zone

Player's name** [FROG] Cardsshark

Offense committed: Ramming on purpose

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Video:

Screenshot with name just before impact:
Cr4Bw3M.jpg

Battle report: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/731989406800669248/268439946/

If you slow the vid down you can see his name and see him try to bail before impact on his ram.

Comments

This guy Darwinmoss is hating on FROG so much, all he do is talk shit against frog, if we spawn in chopper and hes the pilot he gone stay in spawn till we get out of the chopper and yes i record all the stuff i can send video! Are you 12 years old ?? you need to grow up

It's on video so I don't know how I could have possibly made this up. Also if you note my previous posts here, I have many ramming reports because I agree that it's a dick move.

Says the guy who joined my squad, went afk and told his clanmate eLFantome on the other team where I was so he could conveniently wait behind a crate I was running to so he could try and knife me. Why I kick FROG from my squad since then is on you and I'm a (to quote you) "piece of shit" for not letting you play in my squad.

Then time passed and now their newest recruit from the All Maps server (isn't recruiting against the rules of the server?) rammed my lav with his lav while I was towing throwing me sideways in the middle of Whiteout (big snow map with plenty of room to move around in a tank) and then the very next round on Dragon Valley they refuse to fire on the enemy helio despite my many attempts to line up tv missile shots for them they didn't take it. They took some hits and went down to repair and I got them, well what do you know it's NoVa_C4RL and InFamouS_Gr3g (both FROG members). Wasting my time while forcing me to not move up onto the map to play the game as intended.

Then just tonight eLFantome chased me on Peaks with the pickup USAS spamming frags at me while I was trying to cap flags so I couldn't see where I was shooting. Which is why I had fraps up (I have an older 500 series gpu which doesn't have shadowplay) in the first place to record your clanmate Cardsshark intentionally ramming the enemy helio.

There's no reason to trust FROG if they're going to grief and cheat. I openly admit I hate team stackers but I never interfered with your or their game play or cheated, that's something I don't have to put up with.

yeah im totaly agree that you can report people for ramming but I don't why you hate so much on us... all you said is bullshit and when we are able to make two squad we split in different team, all you're doing is harassment on us, calling hack/cheat and Frog this Frog that and fucking french! If TBG ban people for ramming and racist i don't know why they dont ban people like you for harassement, we have to deal with your attitude every day since few months now...Good player love to play against us you're the only one complain and bitching all the time, and like i said even FROG when we are more than 5 peoples we switch in different team cause its fun to play vs each other, and im NoVa_C4RL btw! we always play on this server since bf4 release, this is battlefield and you have probleme with people who play in squad and communicate in TS! We played 6 round tonight and lost 5 and your still calling clan stack... you even calling clan stack on 3 SAS clan members and FLOT the other days, anyways no more time to waste for you have fun and good night, i only record 2 min cause i set my shadowplay for 2min, but everytime we spawn in chopper with him he stay at main base till we jump out or redeploy

Last edited:
Never said you guys hack and not sure how I've ever said anything racist. Saying nice team stacking frog at the end of a game the most I've ever done to you. I've said the same thing to other clans to because it's lame to see rounds go 700-0 because of team stacks who pubstomp servers.

As for your vid, yeah as I said I don't trust frog because of your previous actions so what reason is there to fly with you if you're going to refuse to shoot the enemy or griefing me?

Went back in my Battle reports and found the Dragon Valley and Operation Whiteout from when Ziggy was ramming me and then him refusing to shoot you guys in the helio.
ty87ab4.jpg

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/723667823482129792/354269223/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/723657524339297664/354269223/

Looking at the names in the reports, that would be the events I was talking about earlier.

Girls girls. This has already been dealt with. Grow up and move on.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back