Reporting a player

KickAss-ViPeR71

User Name KickAss-ViPeR71

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Gunmaster/ stats \ no lag tbg clan server

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 2-11-16 8:16 pm

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 8:16 pm

Player's name** Darth79

Offense committed: we aren't sure if he is using aimbot or something else

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: GOSAPUDDY called him out and so did a couple others in last match before this one. He's really good or should I say to good for 11 honor and no other accounts

Comments GOSAPUDDY called him out and so did a couple others in last match before this one. He's really good or should I say to good for 11 honor and no other accounts. I can't say 100% he is cheating. Just someone to watch out for. Even a few other good players said report him.

He told everyone he is that good cause of BF3! I'm not sure , but for a 11 rank to be winning every round he has played in and even coming from behind to win makes people question his play. Thanks for looking into this.

I have mixed feelings. His accuracy is very high, but for gunmaster that is normal. My issue was I saw him take direct hits, like a full Siaga clip, in the back, and he just snapped around and killed me. I also saw his bot snapping around shooting 3 guys at one time, like the old aimbot hacks. I teamed up with him the next round and he went negative KD. He knows I was accusing him. Just strange.

Back