Reporting a player

ZulfoDk

User Name ZulfoDk

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** # AIR MAPS CONQUEST #2 | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 2015-09-22 11:05 (AM in New York)

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 11:05 (AM in New York)

Player's name** A whole clan :) ( [It] )

Offense committed: Baseraping to the extreeme

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Unfortunately my recording didnt work, but people on the opposite team ended up leaving one after one.

I tried to make the raping stop, but they continued.

Look at their scores for the round :)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/646333995214729216/17071996
SuicaSamurai is not a part of the clan, but he did it too.

Comments

It doesnt appear like any of them are on anymore, so i cant do anything right now. Its too bad the recording didnt work. But for the time being, if they come on to do it again try to start up the recording again and grab one of us in TS to hopfully catch them in the act. But we will keep an eye out.

It doesnt appear like any of them are on anymore, so i cant do anything right now. Its too bad the recording didnt work. But for the time being, if they come on to do it again try to start up the recording again and grab one of us in TS to hopfully catch them in the act. But we will keep an eye out.

Yeah, dont know what happend - usually my AMD Gaming Evolved records all matches, but not this one :(

Back