Reporting a player

Ramstein

User Name Ramstein

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** dust2 deathmatch

Which Game is this for?** CS:Source

Date/time:** 22:37 2. may 2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 22:37

Player's name** p1000

Offense committed: aimbot

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114542299

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments Raging on server right now

score: 85:0
http://tbgclan.gameme.com/playerinfo/3285846
Blatant ;)

I don't need the demo. The stats and 3 votebans speak volumes. He is gone.

Thank you for your report.

Sorry I banned him yesterday when you reported forgot to post back.

Thx...i noticed u have 2 voteban plugins on serv, one VOTEBAN, other !voteban? First one need 6 ppl to vote for ban to pass second needs 16ppl? we tried to voteban him but he kept raping as vote failed all the time even when it reached 6/6....

most of the plugins are outdated. I havent had the time to update them, yes im also lazy.

I just updated gamevoting plugin so hopefully it should start working. The major one is sourcebans, needs a lot of work, they dont update this anyway and sourcemod keeps updating which is breaking sourcebans admin tool.

There are manually fixes I found online so I will just have to sit one day and see if I can work on it.

Hhehehe same here...laziness...i did all recent updates on my server recently including sourcebans so if ya need help with yours, or u get stuck with something, mssge me on steam i ll be glad to help if i can. Never quit on dat awesome serv ;)

Back