Reporting a player

mastablasta

Member Name mastablasta

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 RUSH 25+MAPS | NO LAG | HIGH TICK | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** Today. Right Now.

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Now

Player's name** nV Clan (the whole clan)

Offense committed: Advertising on TBG server

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments Right now and every day on last weeks. These freaks of nV clan are advertising and trashing the TBG BF4 Rush server .

They started with only 3 guys but now they are like 7. All braging about they clan and stacking in one team.

Is like they are taking over TBG server. And when we tell them to stop, they insult us and keep showing how nice they stats are, and how awesome is to be on nV garbage clan.

Please help us. We love that server. But those freaks don't let us play anymore.

Regards

Hi Mastablasta,

If you could provide some in game names we could search the chat logs for that server and look in to things a bit more.

Thanks

I'm looking into this right now. When you can please give specific names as clan tags do not show in chat logs, but I am finding them now.

After an exhaustive search of the chat logs we have concluded there is nothing here. We have seen no evidence of any bashing of the server or advertising for their clan, and the only thing they are guilty of so far is playing with their friends and some smack talk. We do not forcibly break up squads nor break up groups that want to play together, and the fact they play well as a squad has led many others to troll them. If you see them promote their clan on our server or violate server rules please let us know and we will pursue it, but playing together is not a problem for us. Thank you for the concern, and we are happy to answer any other questions you may have.

As one of the leaders of the nV clan I would like to address this post because of the continuous complaints we hear from other Battlefield members who play on your rush server. Yes we usually play as a squad and yes we usually play well together which is why we play together but at no point do we attempt to boast or brag about our play against the enemy team. At least not to my recollection we don't. With that said there is the usual garbage talk in chat between opponents of course but if there is ever a time a member of nV does indeed brag about being in nV or trolling the enemy team please let me know immediately and I will rectify the situation internally. We appreciate the TBG rush server and spend most of our battlefield time on your server as a result but at no time do we wish to violate any of your server rules which may result in nV's inability to play on TBG servers. I appreciate your time and consideration on the matter.

Regards,
~Smak

Last edited:
I reviewed the chat at the same time Chuck did. Most any mention of [nv] was that of other players complaining for good teamwork overcoming them. This happens frequently on our own Locker server as we like to play together. We encourage clans to play together. We do it ourselves. Seems to be just a matter of misinterpretation from multiple parties.

We move forward from this, and simply go back to shooting at each other's faces. Such is the world of Battlefield.

you guys know me for reporting ppl all the time and im nV :) Thanks for being cool. We really enjoy playing on your server and when im not drunk and remember my paypal password ill donate cause i feel like i have to after playing here so much :)

Back