Reporting a player

nu4_

Member Name nu4_

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** WELCOME!|RELIGIOUS/ETHNIC WORDS USED AS INSULTS OR RACIAL SLURS =AUTO-BAN BY SCRIPT & NEVER LIFTED. DO NOT TEST IT, TROLL IT OR QUESTION IT IN GAME.|SWEARING ALLOWED BUT RESPECT EACH OTHER AND ADMINS

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 28.10.14.

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 18:18 CET

Player's name** fantommode

Offense committed: Offensive words to large range of people.

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Unfortunately I was playing and haven't taken any screenshots as I never expected this to escalate. Person in question (fantommode) started being aggressive after failed attempt to destroy tower on Caspian boarder and proceeded to insult player who shut the countdown. Whole team (US at the time) got fed up of his cursing and asked him to calm down to what he went into ALL chat resulting in enemy team to call him to calm down. Round ended it was agonizing long and hard to watch as I, and others, refused to close chat due to objectives and reports. Chat was just unbearable and, for a newcomer, it could be deciding point if he/she would continue playing at that point.

battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/fantommode/

Comments I enjoy TBD servers and its community. Reason I play here from far EU. Take care and I hope it helped.

If anything is needed, please contact me.

Thanks for the report nu4_, I think it would help the other admins out if you posted the name of the server it was on.

*edit* The server is second assault.

Last edited:
I don't see any racism in the chat log, though I could have missed something, but I do agree he was being a little obnoxious. I don't play BF4, so I'll leave it up to the ones who do.

163 messages in the span of less than 5 hours. More of them being similar to this.

[09:53:18] fantommode - US Army > nuclero you are a fucking moron
[09:53:55] fantommode - US Army > YOU FUCKING MORON
[09:54:01] fantommode - US Army > NUCLERO YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FAGGO
[09:54:19] Gr3enGi4nT > down below t C
[09:54:26] Gr3enGi4nT - Russian Army > D sorry
[09:54:32] fantommode - US Army > ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS
[09:54:38] fantommode - US Army > STOP FUCKING STOPPING THE TIMER YOU faggot
[09:54:38] Nucleo4444 - US Army > yeah
[09:54:38] FncngMstr - US Army - Echo > what's up fool
[09:54:51] fantommode - US Army > DONT BEING SUCH A FUCKING SPOILED LITTLE BITCH
[09:54:58] Nucleo4444 - US Army > you are very interssing XD
[09:54:58] fantommode - US Army > god damn you are a fucking moron
[09:55:22] fantommode - US Army > you a fucking disgrace to the human race

Honestly reading this all is painful. 825 messages in this last 8 sessions. All of this toxic garbage. I say ban him, make him come in apologize/promise to tone it down. HA opinion?

163 messages in the span of less than 5 hours. More of them being similar to this.

[09:53:18] fantommode - US Army > nuclero you are a fucking moron
[09:53:55] fantommode - US Army > YOU FUCKING MORON
[09:54:01] fantommode - US Army > NUCLERO YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FAGGO
[09:54:19] Gr3enGi4nT > down below t C
[09:54:26] Gr3enGi4nT - Russian Army > D sorry
[09:54:32] fantommode - US Army > ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS
[09:54:38] fantommode - US Army > STOP FUCKING STOPPING THE TIMER YOU faggot
[09:54:38] Nucleo4444 - US Army > yeah
[09:54:38] FncngMstr - US Army - Echo > what's up fool
[09:54:51] fantommode - US Army > DONT BEING SUCH A FUCKING SPOILED LITTLE BITCH
[09:54:58] Nucleo4444 - US Army > you are very interssing XD
[09:54:58] fantommode - US Army > god damn you are a fucking moron
[09:55:22] fantommode - US Army > you a fucking disgrace to the human race

Honestly reading this all is painful. 825 messages in this last 8 sessions. All of this toxic garbage. I say ban him, make him come in apologize/promise to tone it down. HA opinion?

+1

Thank you for quick action. I wish your servers get more on popularity as you guys surely do deserve a spotlight.

Best regards,
nu4_

Thank you very much! We appreciate players like yourself! We strive to keep our servers popular, and reports like this help keep populations up so we can all have the best experience!

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

Back