Reporting a player

Henry Fernandez

Member Name Henry Fernandez

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## DRAGON TEETH 24/7 | NO LAG | EA RANKED | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 10-16-14/Approxiamately 8:30 P.M.

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 8:30 P.M.

Player's name** TingGalit

Offense committed: Multi-Hack

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: At the moment I have no evidence I wish I could of gotten the footage of spectating him but couldn't get the program to record in time. But here is one of the battlereports.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/522228066324328128/364958212/

Comments The round before this one some of the guys in the chat were talking amongst each other speculating that an individual on the opposite team was "not legit". Up to that point I didn't come across him yet when they pointed him out. At a certain moment I was coming across a corner and could see him on the map once I spawned on a certain flag when I could clearly see him around a corner pointing in my direction to only come across him already eying me as if he knew I was there to begin with, so we traded shots and he killed each other. So I said that was weird.

Next round I exited the game to spectate him, to see him spawn in on propaganda pause for a minute as if he was adjusting something, and move in on the C flag. When I saw him just spraying ADS no recoil management and saw his sights go straight into way above target but somehow still managed to kill the enemy instantly. This to me seems he is aimboting and possibly was wall hacking the round before. There is no way an enemy aims in and just sprays with no recoil management with the weapon way above the target and still manages a kill.

I truly wish I could of recorded this individual at the time but please take my report seriously, he was just spraying in the air and the shots would magically come back down and kill his enemy.

If anything what program do you guys recommend I use to record which is free and easy to operate?

A head admin will look further into this thanks for the report

Last edited:
most of us work during the day and can't investigate from work. We review all reports and will take a look when we can.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Ting1.JPG Ting2.JPG Ting3.JPG

Seeing how he's top 1% in flag defends, plus his top weps (LMG's), it's fairly obvious he stays bi-podded up camping flags. No doubt he's familiar with ingress/egress to all the flag points, etc. Chalk this up to 'camper' in the truest sense.

The one troubling thing is that you observed no recoil...look into PlayClaw or Shadowplay for recording goodness, others will/can suggest more betterer software I'm sure.

Last edited:
Nothing on Pbbans. In regards to spectating, it's common to see someones sights go off track (high) and still see kills on their screen. Other than obvious snapping and leading enemy through the wall spectating isn't very reliable to judge aim.

Damn, I guess DICE needs to still fix shit then cause in spectator mode his aim went like 10 feet above the player and it would register as a kill. I need a software to record this crap when it happens.

Back