Ramstein is in da haus. Yall dead :)

What do you do when u get owned by a player from the pit inside dust2??

• Ragequit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • try to voteban him cause there is no f@@king way of killing this guy

• Cry everytime u hear him Wicked Sick

• all of the abouve + go to check his steam to see whos the f@@ker owning you

• Total voters

Ramstein

Hi there TBG community,
I signed up here cause I got banned ( and unbanned later, thank you again ) from my one of my favorite servers, your dust2 deathmatch for css. That ban, my first ban ever, got me so pissed that i end up coming back on forums and reporting all cheating losers on the server cause I did not want that happening again, of being mistaken for a hacker while real ones rage around. Anyways it happened, glad it did now :) cause after some time on forums I started to like your community, admins and I am glad I am here, a bit about me...

I am serious css addict, for real, when I wake up I search for crosshair lol but still i am quite a noob, started to play 4 months ago and gathered 1445+ hours already in css ( is that even possible?! ). I am married guy, 28, a web / software developer, run my smalll (mini) biz here in montreal , canada and when I work a lot in the office and I get enough of coding I just alt-tab to css and I take some heads off, damn that feels so good :) I am also admin on some great css servers.

I think css is great game, better than csgo (yeah i know) i would love to see more css servers from you guys in the future. I also would love to try your battlefield servers but my f@@king computer is weak, I gotta update my rig, so lookking forward to that.

Thats it. Short & sweet. :) hope to meet ya all in server.
Btw i am pitfuck, u can find me in the pit.
Sry for my english, my first language is french.

Last edited:
Nice intro. You should upgrade that PC and try out battlefield using our servers
Only @Outlaw and myself are in source. If you want to meet the rest you need to either convince them to get in cs source or get battlefield :)
If they put cs source on sale we would see an influx of new players coming in we could then think about another server but at this point no demand. :/

lol im a pit fucker, ill admit it... but i think we all sit there once or twice during a long session with a awp or ak

Thx @x=FAST=x for sure i ll be all over BF but now i get 35-40fps while playing thats ramshit, and also insurgency as it is amaizing game for a sound whore like myself :)

@teebagging_u Banquise anytime, for sure saturday night after beers.
For those that wonder what poutine is, it is not russian president, it is:
image.jpg

It is alcohol spoonge that u eat after booze or in winter to heat up as it is salty, greasy and Delicious! Made in quebec...

@Outlaw u and fast can pitfuck with no worries ( i remeber some smart ass wanted to voteban fast for that, but he said u cant ban me idiot i put that plugin there lol ) but i got almost votebanned couple of times for ownage from the pit, after -holy shit i start to feel bad and kill myself on purpose...this game is fun. BF guys u gotta try it, it is no realizm like bf but it is pure fun.

Last edited:
That would be 007 player I banned him because I got tired of him trying to voteban me and others on a regular basis

lol, somehow i knew it was 007 he was abusing voteban daily if not every hour and dude had amazing character - insult everybody and everybody was a cheater :)

Last edited:
I just got votebanned out of server by noobs for getting unstoppable force 2 times :( and i wasnt even in da pit LOL i always play late after work and probably end up with 2-3 noobs on server that try to voteban me after ownage, it is really annoying even if it is 2h ban...

Back