Phantom Program 4th Assignment

SgtKokuei

@Bungied2theTree

So for all of those who have all of phantom done so far we are working together to get the Bow.

You need to wear all of the phantom items, camos and dogtag.

Then on the FS maps we have to find Tiny white boxes, the size of a tool chest. They show up on IRNV and FLIR. MAV and PLD work. **NEW: BOX ONLY THERMAL ON WHITEOUT!!!**

Then when we get one person with each tag we can get into the room to unlock the bow.

================================
Known Locations:

Whiteout
3guYakv.jpg
Hammerhead
AJC6Koq.jpg
Hangar 21
ocxT9DU.jpg
Giants
9mFSAD6.jpg
================================
Will Update as needed

Also for those who need it....Old Phantom Passwords

Phantom Prospect: bumpinthenight
Phantom Trainee: epic dream worlds
Phantom Initiate: 24344241893

Last edited:
If allowed, I would love to participate on this adventure. I want that bow! How'd you find out about the tiny white boxes and do you have any pics/video link to see what they exactly look like?

You need to complete all the previous assignments in order to obtain the bow.

rvEUcyH.png

NnaKmux.png

m2jUWSd.png

We need to get at least five people with all the assignments done. Then i will lead a hunting party for the Dog Tags. I will spend an entire weekend searching if I have to.

When we all obtain our futurist dog tags Seen Here:
n0YPNY1.png

We will have our bow, seen here:
AiCXxEn.png

ZVGtvoL.png

So to put this in simplistic terms to complete the Phantom Program.

1: Complete The Previous Assignments
2: Collect all the Futuristic Dog Tags
3: Get a squad together that has done steps 1/2
4: Together wear the Camo, Paint, Dog Tags.
5: Enter the Phantom Elevator together.
6: Ride the elevator
7: Enter teh code to lower the force field
8: ???
9: Profit

If you have any questions or would like to join in the hunt. Find me on Teamspeak.

Or me. Me and Bungie will be organizeing the hunt... I will also be posting locations as I find out about them.

ALSO Location photos added

Location found by @Zr0wolf

SZoWw9u.jpg

Right where the flare was. You announce it in server and people go MENTAL. Also heard about a location on B flag and in a cave near F.

Locations UPDATED.

Also....couldnt find Whiteout one....others did and took it not following the line in the server....so me being first in line ment nothing to the random asses who spawned in....

I feel like crap right now, my eyes are itchy and watering, my stomach doesnt feel good, and I this box is going to haunt my dreams tonight. I am off to bed....

Also on a side note.....

I FUCKEN HATE BEING STUCK INSIDE/HOME!!! GO AWAY YOU FUCKING SNOW!!! GO BACK TO FUCKEN CANADA!!! NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!!!

Last edited:
Or me. Me and Bungie will be organizeing the hunt... I will also be posting locations as I find out about them.

ALSO Location photos added
I don't even know where to begin on this...I'll try to get on TS with you tonight about it but I haven't gotten anything for this yet.

They're not camping. Everybody wants to see the location so they don't miss it next time. The box is *tiny* - about the size of an iphone. And it's white, which of course makes things easier in a blizzard.

They're not camping. Everybody wants to see the location so they don't miss it next time. The box is *tiny* - about the size of an iphone. And it's white, which of course makes things easier in a blizzard.
Like the size of Avery's Mangina. Tiny! =)

Back