Oil Filter Suppressor

Sgt.SID

Donator
For the gun guy's. I thought this was dope. Can't be leave someone made this and it works.

An oil filter internally is basically the exact same design as a suppressor only it's stuffed with paper instead of wire mesh. I would really like to see them test the econocan on a .45, a traditional suppressor on a .45 and a naked .45 in a sound booth with a decibel meter. Pretty cool but .22's are kind of quiet as it is, sub sonic ammo and .22's barely sound like cap guns. Suppressors should have never been illegal, all they really do is make your neighbors less agitated.

god talk about imbalance...
no signs of stress, externally maybe! I wanna see what the inside looks like after the .22 and the 5.56

They are very cool. I have seen them work in person on 22lr full velocity and it sounds like a loud click. Very impressive, but compromises your sight picture completely with irons.

What they need to do is get rid of the tax stamp BS which was just a gun control measure since it was also $200 (in today's dollars $3,430.00) back when it started in 1934 with the NFA act. It was meant to prevent regular citizens from being able to acquire them.

Last edited:
It's amazing to think how little the Democrats have changed since 1934, well they aren't openly racist anymore so I guess that's good. What's that? The last member of congress in the KKK was a Democrat who just died in office three years ago? And he was talking about "white n**gers" live on Fox News not ten years ago.

Tax Stamp my ass! 200 dollars and a free ticket to Agents at your door anytime they feel like it to inspect.

The Eccon-Can is pretty awesome though. Easy enough to raise your sight pic on a rifle....PITA for a pistol though.

Back