Obummercare

CrackyMcSlapnuts

obummercare.jpg

About sums it up.

Jeez cracky, how else are they going to afford a welfare state? You should think before you post!

Lets not forget that even the policies that see a "small" premium increase still see a 500%-1000% increase in deductibles.

LoL and you really think its going to get better Slappy? :)

Of the 7 million people they claim signed up for Obamacare how many were the 6 plus million whose insurance policies were canceled because of obamacare? How many have actually paid premiums? How many are actually new medicare/medicaid enrollees? There is a reason that 6 months into open enrollment they have not released ANY statistics on a program that is run through a computer system capable of spitting out all these numbers in seconds.

I'm still waiting for mine to go down $2500. Insert sarcastic remark here...

It might be able to spit out those figures Mac if the system even worked....I read somewhere today that 15%-20% of people haven't paid their premiums yet. If we put politics aside and look at this thing as it is, whole swaths of people should get fired over the state that Obamacare opened up with. Hell DICE would be developer of the decade compared to those that ran this thing. Everything about this is just sad.

Just for giggles I ran the numbers on the website for my wife and I (45 & 50) and the yearly deductible was over 12k!!!

I will pay a fine any day as opposed to being forced to purchase something not needed with no medical issues.

Year 1 the fine is $95 or 1% of your income the first year of the mandate.

It's bad enough to have insurance between you and the doctor; now we have to throw the government in there too. I do not believe any numbers or facts that this administration puts on public display. If Jay Carney was Pinocchio his nose would wrap around the world and lodge in his own ass.

Back