Obamacare upheld, congress granted unlimited power to regulate America

I haven't read any posts that say anything like that Sano, you should know up front that the majority of this clan are providers/producers in society and we have little tolerance for the leeches/thieves who steal from our hard work and have the balls to demand more than they have already stolen from us. The left seems to think the majority of America agrees with it that America isn't the greatest nation in history, unfortunately for the left it is the best and most capable in America that still believe we are the best which is why they steal from us to give to the leaches, it helps guarantee they stay in power.

Yeah, maybe I am reading too much into the post. I just get really heated and do and say stupid shit when it comes to politics. I love politics but when someone has a different point of view that I don't agree with I tend to last out. I try to control that habit and do so rather well, but some times it gets the best of me. I agree that people who leech are a bad; but I don't consider people who are declared disabled by the government to leeches. I myself happen to be disabled (PM me if your curious as to why and I will gladly explain).

Please don't take offense at anything I have posted. I meant no harm by any of what I typed. I love you guys, you're a great bunch of people ^_^

No biggie. We like to discuss politics.

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks." The Dead Pool (1988) and Home for the Holidays (1995)~

No biggie. We like to discuss politics.

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks." The Dead Pool (1988) and Home for the Holidays (1995)~

Haha, I like that quote. Its very fitting.

Back