NFL Divisional Playoffs

Bahhhhh!! i knew better. I wouldn't have minded if Carolina had lost but i wanted them to cover the spread at least. :eek:

That Patriots and Ravens game was epic last night. What a game that was. I am watching the Cowboys and Packers now. Another good one. I didnt watch the game last night. No brainer in that one.

Yes, definitely epic game between the Pas & Ravens yesterday!! Frikken awesome how Brady & Belichick came back down by 14, twice yet in the same game!!! I sure bet that Flaco & Ravens had you sweating bullets on that one, ehh @Howling_Fury ? As for SeaHawks/Pathers game..... Well, at least Carolina held it to a 1 possession score till midway thru the 4th quarter? I thought Newton might be able to pull it off when he was marching it down the field but that pick six later in the 4th just killed any momentum they might of had.

Oh well, too bad so sad for my parlay pick. Good news is that i had already set down a couple of smaller parlay wagers down earlier(before allowing @BlitZ003 to get me to reconsider my pick selection) that sided with Ravens(+7.5), Seahawks(-10.5), Packers(-6.5), Broncos(-7.5). However, the Packers had better get it together in the second half here if i am gonna have any chance of collecting cause right now Romo & the Cowpokes look much better than i had expected.

<nail biting>

.... here are my picks for these games.

New England
Seattle
Dallas
Denver
Damn, @Harms_Way, the way things are going you are looking more & more like Jimmy the Greek..... Or at very least, a poor mans version of the Swami himself, Chris Berman. LoL!!

chris-berman-nfl.jpg

Was a crazy crazy game. Of course the Ravens think we cheated. Fuck Em. The game on now is another nail biter for sure.

Here is what I have to say as far as Harbaugh being mad at the Patriots for that supposed "illegal" play.

tumblr_lg2gr5SQyW1qajg12o1_500.gif

Detroit Lions have to be rollllllllliiiinnnnnggggg right now. Hahahaha Dez Bryant, hope he doesn't beat his mom again :(

tony-romo-meme-21.jpg

Hmm...

Picks
New England
Seattle

Dallas
Denver

Best case scenario: 3/4, still would be good.

I dunno if Indy gets hot, that QB A.Luck is pretty impressive. Im a Pat's fan, but I also like Indy too. Either way it will probably be a good game.

I dunno if Indy gets hot, that QB A.Luck is pretty impressive. Im a Pat's fan, but I also like Indy too. Either way it will probably be a good game.

Not really sold on Pey Pey's arm, but the last few games Denver hasn't needed it, because their running game has carried (hahaha, see what I did there?) their offense. That seemingly suggests that Manning's arm is fresh, and Indy's D hasn't had too many challenges in the AFC South. Agreed though, Luck is a beast...have a feeling that it'll come down to Indy's run D and Denver's play action game.

Indy ia making dumb mistakes in plays and penalties. Doesn't appear they are going anywhere... :D

Picks

New England
Seattle

Dallas
Denver

Darn, 2/4. Pats vs Colts should be a good game. As for Packers vs Seahawks, a chance for Packers to get revenge for the season opener.

Back