New star wars battlefront trailer

I didn't see any stuttering. Was flawless on my pc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

It could be interesting. As long as they bring something other than CQ, or blow up the fake thing, or defuse the fake bomb. I'd like to see a Titan mode using the Rebel/Empire ships.

I was going to say the animations look more refined.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

We'll they've had two games to fuck up, I mean learn from, with this engine so maybe this one will be good. I hope there's an open Beta like they had for Hardline because within five minutes I uninstalled it and knew not to waste my money.

Nice trailer! The problem is I know it won't play like it looks in the trailer. I'm not much of a gambler but since it uses Frostbite 3, I would bet that there will be random chatbox lag like in BF4 and Hardline. In addition, I'm pretty confident countermeasures won't always work and I'm certain dying behind cover will still be a thing

What I'm trying to say is, if Frostbite 3 was fixable, DICE or R2-D2 would have done it by now :)

Check @dicefigge 's twitter. Pretty interesting details he's revealing so far.

FB_IMG_1429319269961.jpg

I haven't been this excited about a game in a long time, that started long before this trailer.
Game has a ton of potential, and additionally, there is going to be a lot of pressure to do this well and do it right. Will that actually make a difference? Time will tell.

http://www.battlefrontupdates.com/what-we-know-so-far/

What we know so far about DICE Star Wars Battlefront:

PLANETS (AT LEAST 3+ MAPS ON EACH PLANET):
  • Endor
  • Tatooine
  • Hoth
  • Sullust
  • Jakku (Available through DLC December 1st)
RELEASE:
  • The game will be released November 17th in North America and November 19th in Europe.
  • Released for PS4, PC & Xbox One.
  • The game will be available in a standard & deluxe edition.
GENERAL GAME ASPECTS:
  • Splitscreen on consoles.
  • Offline modes
  • Coop missions (Both offline splitscreen & Online)
  • Bots will be available in certain modes
  • The game will focus on the original trilogy & not the prequel era. The sequel era will be introduced in the first DLC "Battle of Jakku".
  • The game will run in 60 FPS on all platforms.
  • There will be no traditional campaign but instead Battlefront missions to mimic iconic battles.
  • The game focuses on surface warfare including dog fights with spacefighters.
  • The game uses a buddy system where 2 people form a group, can spawn on eachother & also share unlocks.
  • The game will contain plenty of stuff to unlock, achieve & collect.
  • You will have great freedom customizing your playstyle.
GAME MECHANICS:
  • Powerups available for both teams such as the shield shown in the trailer & various explosives.
  • The missile launcher is a map pick-up. (Likely in the same category as the ones above)
  • You can switch between the 1st and 3rd person at any time.
  • Jetpacks are available.
  • No ammo for laser weapons in the game, they have a cooldown mechanic instead that allows the weapon to be overheated.
GAME MODES:
  • Some sort of walker assault game mode where you bring down AT-ATs by capturing points at the map & call in Y-wings.
  • Coop missions that can be played offline/online with splitscreen & bots.
VEHICLES:
  • AT-ST
  • AT-AT
  • Speeder bikes
  • Snowspeeder
  • X-wing
  • Tie Fighter
  • Y-wings
  • Millenium Falcon
WEAPONS (A LOT MORE TO COME):
  • Misc blasters such as Han Solos DL44 (More details to be revealed)
  • Sniper Rifle
  • Missile Launcher
  • Thermal detonator (grenade)
  • ION Grenade
  • ION Torpedo
PLAYABLE ICONIC CHARACTERS:
  • Darth Vader
  • Boba Fett
  • R2D2
  • C3PO
  • Han Solo (unconfirmed but very likely)
  • Chewbacca (unconfirmed but very likely)
  • Luke Skywalker (unconfirmed but very likely)
  • Leia (unconfirmed but very likely)

Matthew Mcconaughey's reaction to Star Wars teaser #2 - Celebrity reactions

Back