New SSD

Lic-T

Well thanks to Cyber Monday sales on NEWEGG I purchased a 480G scandisk SSD for $150.00 dollars. Talk about a steal. It took a buddy and I 5 hours to get it formatted correctly with another standard hd. 4 oclock can't come soon enough for me to try it out?

Am I the only one that didn't have one of these up til now?

I have a 128 gb Intel SSD that i got from a friend who had it and didn't want it for $50 bucks and taco bell seriously! SSDs are awesome you will love it !

I need to buy one..probably when i decide to upgrade mobo/cpu in a few more months >.<

Well thanks to Cyber Monday sales on NEWEGG I purchased a 480G scandisk SSD for $150.00 dollars. Talk about a steal. It took a buddy and I 5 hours to get it formatted correctly with another standard hd. 4 oclock can't come soon enough for me to try it out?

Am I the only one that didn't have one of these up til now?
Why on earth would it take you that long to format a SSD? That takes no time at all to do from what I've seen. And yes, you're probably one of the few who doesn't have one yet. You'll definitely like the change, and congrats on getting a steal on that SSD.

The bios on my Asus motherboard was full of a lot of tweaks and options ive never dealt with. It also didn't like to get me to the bios on startup and when it did I couldn't get the mouse or keyboard to work...I even switched the usb 3 to 2's. we've both built our own computers and still couldn't get stuff to work as planned. Finally got it tho. Of course the KC Chiefs game and Coors lite didn't help the speed.

Back