New puppies

Brownstreaks

Got 2 new pups this past monday. African Boerboel/Giant Alaskian Maumet mix. Polar is the fawn colored one Grizzly is the other. Tuesday night polar got sick but was better by morning. Wed evening he got sick again so we went to emergency vet hospital. He wasnt any better on thanksgivving. First thing this morning we went to vet and had blood work done wich was horrible results. Didnt matter tho polar died right at the vets office on the floor 11 WKS 3 DAYS old.

The beeder is ignorning me now what a fucking mess this is turning into puppies are supposed to be fun well tell that to my 2, 3 & 6 yr old and my 2 older ones.

Attachments

• 20131126_104009.jpg
    20131126_104009.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 01010_2lbjpn2PHrO_600x450.jpeg
    01010_2lbjpn2PHrO_600x450.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 242
That sucks, was it parvo?

No it wasnt tested 2x for it negative at both vet hospitals. Bacterial infection, organ failure, infectious diseases. they could not really tell the vets said too much was going on said it was the sickest puppy they had ever seen. The other dog i am bringing back to vet in a few hrs for shots and a check up. I have to closley watch him and in 4 weeks if nothing happens he is out of danger they said.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can't even imagine how you or your family is feeling.

My heart broke when I read about your puppy. I don't know what else to say, but that's very sad. I hope you and your family are doing alright.

I'm sorry for the loss of one of those pups. I hope something is done about that breeder.

Alright Getting ready to go to Rochester NY In a few and server her papers. I got a Veterinary certification Of unfitness of dog or cat for purchase from the vet. A copy of nys lemon laws for purchasing pets all my recipets and veterniary documents (copies of all this to give breeder. Nothing like a shit storm during the holiday season.

Papers are served just got home had to leave the corpse with breeder as per nys lemon law and they refused to settle up. Off to court now happy fucking holidays.

Papers are served just got home had to leave the corpse with breeder as per nys lemon law and they refused to settle up. Off to court now happy fucking holidays.

I hope they have to pay you back and then an additional 'asshole' fee. Best of luck to you brother.

Back