New Patch 3/29/12 - Your Comments Here

it was actually karkand/oman/sharqi.

And it seems like its on the right maps now. where are you seeing rush? I am in there right now on conquest. If you are looking where it has the picture and description that just means what it WAS playing before.

They renamed the game mode and map code so all the admin tools does not recognize the new name mode they called it. That was not necessary as it fucked up b2k servers.

If you enable bipod instead of straight-bolt, it deployed when you were close to something you could rest it on. You can't have both bipod and the straight-bolt.

Oh I see. I never cared too much for the bipod anyway, although I was starting to get used to it. The stability is awesome. Another thing I learned today is you can toggle to hold the breath (whatever that is called) instead of holding the key down.

took me 9 hours to download the 1.5gb patch...stupid dorm network blocked the download...had to do it through 3g of my cell phone... 60kbs/sec ftw.

=( ill try to play tonight !!

I dont know about anyone else, but since the patch came out ive been having graphic problem, keep getting stuttering issues

I dont know about anyone else, but since the patch came out ive been having graphic problem, keep getting stuttering issues

that's the only thing people talk about in chat, the gfx issues, can't understand... might be too well overclocked... lol.

I would try different drivers. The latest stable drivers for nvidia have been working beautifully for me. Have not played with the patch so I will let you know if I encounter problems as well.

I would try different drivers. The latest stable drivers for nvidia have been working beautifully for me. Have not played with the patch so I will let you know if I encounter problems as well.

I did download all the newest drivers, and was still having the same problem, seems to have fixed itself now though, might have been an internet problem

Back