Need some recommendations!

Snakebabies

So, I am looking for a holster for my new toy, and was wondering if anyone has a favorite site they frequently return to. Also, want to pick up a couple more mags, but I take it (@sixer9682 ), I need to go to CZ-USA to get the mags? Or is there another site you use...

Back home GAT guns had holsters and mags for pretty much anything that fires rounds. I picked up an extra mag for my Kimberly .45 and it was the same size as the factory mag, had Kimber engraved on the bottom and held one more round than the stock mag. I have an awesome plastic quick draw holster that has a button release, I'll get you the name when I get home but they make them for just about any kind of pistol.

sweet mac, I looked at CZ website and for one.....1... i say again: ONE, 16 round mag, 50 USD. sheesh! the two mags I got with weapon are 15 rounds.

One more question. What is the brightest(highest lumens) you can obtain on a tac-light?

Pay for good mags, #1 cause of malfunctions. As for holster; IWB, OWB, shoulder, thigh, MOLLE?

Going to Gucci that shit up already eh? May as well get a red dot and new trigger and crimson trace laser grips and stippled grip and other pointless mods.

As a note, do not add a weapon light if the intent is to daily carry. Instead carry a small handheld light. Take some disruptive environments classes and you will know why.

So, I am looking for a holster for my new toy, and was wondering if anyone has a favorite site they frequently return to. Also, want to pick up a couple more mags, but I take it (@sixer9682 ), I need to go to CZ-USA to get the mags? Or is there another site you use...

The mags are cheaper at places like Midwayusa.com or Budsgunshop.com ....$41 is what I'm seeing but.....and this is a fairly good one...these are the P09 Duty mags. You have the 2014 P09 (supposedly stiffer springs in the mags). So, you can use these for sure I just don't know if you want to wait for the new mags to hit the market.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/2-MGCZ11650 These are Mecgear mags...they make the magazines for CZ but they are "mecgear p09 mags" not "CZ p09" mags....just a naming difference and the same product. The finish might be different, but in my experience Mecgear finishes theirs better under their name than CZs.

Going to Gucci that shit up already eh? May as well get a red dot and new trigger and crimson trace laser grips and stippled grip and other pointless mods.

As a note, do not add a weapon light if the intent is to daily carry. Instead carry a small handheld light. Take some disruptive environments classes and you will know why.
Too big to carry, uncomfortable trying to conceal. It stays in the home, or in my truck door. Though Mississippi does have an open carry law ;). Going to get a compact .45 for the carry/conceal, not going to dress it up.

Favorite holster companies: CrossBreed Holsters and Liion Defense

From Cross Breed I own two supertucks, one for my PK380 and another for my Ruger. I also own a Appendix Carry holster from them for my Sig P238.

From Liion Defense I own an Appendix Carry Holster for my Smith & Wesson M&Pc.

I personally love appendix carry and rarely carry any other way.

As for the brightest lumens for a tac light? I guess that depends on your wallet. Typically they're about 120-130 lumens for a good one but I've also seen them with over 300, 390 the highest but that was over $300.

As for the brightest lumens for a tac light? I guess that depends on your wallet. Typically they're about 120-130 lumens for a good one but I've also seen them with over 300, 390 the highest but that was over $300.
kay fawk that. hehe. I really dig the first holster you linked, from midway. Gunna browse some more, but so far, that is my #1

can't recommend crossbreed super-tuck enough on the holster front… it's amazing. good luck!

This is my holster and I love it, it's made by BLACKHAWK and it's the CQC line (close quarters concealment) which is kind of a joke with a full size 1911 like mine, but the holster is slick as shit, weighs nothing and is real secure but super easy to draw.

20140402_210522.jpg

20140402_210623.jpg

The larger flap is what you would tuck in to your wasteband or your back pocket or whatever. And as you can see you can adjust the shit out of the position of your weapon in relation to where your holster is on your body. It wasn't that expensive either, I think I bought it new for $50.

Back