My next toy

CrackyMcSlapnuts

Finally rode in this Saturday (the red/blue one). And realized that this is the type of flying I've been looking for since I took my first ride back in 1972. Since getting my private license in 1990 I've tried fixed wing, ultralights, sailplanes, powered parachutes, heli's and trikes. But gyro's are an absolute blast to fly! I will have one soon.
IMG_20140326_145127_984.jpg

Awesome! Get us some video once you get some!

Lol at the comments above, Hope you have fun with it and stay safe man :)

i'll admit they interest me, but i want floats, that way i can fly into remote lakes and have some fun

They look fun and I have never flown in my life.

I would be absolutely terrified and sqwealling like a friggin sally for sure. Oh and yes I would shyt my pants to boot.

They look interesting as hell though.

That's probably the expansion pack, right?

Preorder only.

I was looking at prices of aircraft and gyroplanes are insanely cheaper and easier to maintain than helicopters while they offer characteristics somewhat inbetween fixed wing and helicopters. No hover though, so that's sad... but they can fly much slower than airplanes, so need much less space to land. And if you pre-spin them, you can take off in like 10 feet, it's almost vertical (but not quite).

They look fun, but sadly expensive for me (never flew in one). Maybe someday.

I think I'd rather maybe have an ultralight though.

never seen a gyro on floats, kinda cool. cracky you need to visit EAA airventure

Back