Moving to new place

Joneschris8

Suppose to be moving into a new place this week-end. Will be without internet for an unknown period of time. Shouldn't be too long, a couple of weeks probably..

Suppose to be moving into a new place this week-end. Will be without internet for an unknown period of time. Shouldn't be too long, a couple of weeks probably..

Last apartment I moved into, I had internet service in like 24 hours. Then again, the building was already wired and I had a modem--I just had to order service. Watch out when you do that part though--you don't wanna get stuck in a 2-year contract.

You guys have contracts? Nasty :( we just have it as rolling month unless you get conned into something

Well atleast we get to skip the BBC License Fee. Remember half off if your blind... Ya'll have got to be the most taxed people on the planet.

Well atleast we get to skip the BBC License Fee. Remember half off if your blind... Ya'll have got to be the most taxed people on the planet.

Hahaha yeah true! But lets be honest here.. The BBC completely own when it comes to tv channels!! Plus we don't have any crappy adverts :D Though I must admit it's a bit gay you can't opt out of the tax if you dont wanna watch the channels

Nice! I was worried there for a minute, get in game bro so we can shoot bitches

Back