Meanwhile in Canada

current favs are:
dogfish head; "burton baton" and "90 IPA"
Stone ; "Stone Ruination IPA" and self-righteous black IPA"

If you haven't had them give them a try.

If it's not vodka then you're drinking piss. Call it beer if you like, it still looks and tastes like piss.

You're right, it's old moldy piss. Give me Vodka or give me death!

I like the extremes, my favorite beer when it's hot out is Coors Light, my favorite beer otherwise is Guinness. Canada can have it's moose piss.

Guinness is definitely a fav. This is also another favourite of mine http://www.wellsandyoungs.co.uk/home/our-beers/ales/young-s-double-chocolate-stout

It's a real trip down flavour country. Don't get it on a white tee shirt though... Haven't found anything that can remove the stain yet.

That original post was for laughs. Many of the Canadian stuff here is piss too. Kokanee and the likes all suck donkey balls. For me once I had the darker thicker stuff (just opened a door for jokes there) it's hard to go back to any light stuff.

If it's not that then it's off to the scotch ... Clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those white liquors put the devil in me....that and tequila...well maybe its all liquor, if i drink enough of it.....Also, maybe "the mood" of any given situation brings out the skull!

vodka is always good and I'm mellow but if I drink tequila someone's getting fucked and I don't care if that someone is human or not.

Micro-breweries are the only way to go in my opinion except one guiness.....once a while
Here is the fridge in my basement and the empty cases.

20140409_095422.jpg

Guinness isn't beer. The Irish would be pissed at you for that. It's a religion/meal/messiah/national identity.

Irish Boilermakers! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Carbombcasey is the nickname!

Carbombs are good but they will catch up to you in a hurry. Black and Tans are pretty good too.

That's a LOT of whiskey and Guinness. I don't mind black and tans, probably the only time I don't mind a little British in the middle of my Irish.

That's a LOT of whiskey and Guinness. I don't mind black and tans, probably the only time I don't mind a little British in the middle of my Irish.
Depends on what Tan you use....I usually use Bass

you both have shit beer, visit the czech republic, you won't even want to go back as the place is really nice, everyone love america and everything, especially drink, is ridiculously cheap (you can get a pint at a pub for less than half a dollar and that beer is proper 7-15%)

Back