March Beneath the Raptors Wings

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Boom!
March.jpg

This thing is ENOURMOUS
GameClient 2013-07-03 06-25-50-96.jpg

Id say the only regret I have is that the base power is 40% for each subsystem. Meaning if I go 100% to weapons I have 25% to shields 20% to Engines 15% to Aux (or shift 5% where ever). It will likely be vulnerable to science ships for sure. Luckily 95% power in weapons still leaves me at 125 power with the way I am spec'd. Probably going to go 90 so i can do 30% shields, 25% engines. For sure I am going to respec and choose a core around this problem.

Kubla I found a guy who had one asked for a PVP and thats all it took to convince me.

I knew if I left you alone with your credit/debit card you'd buy one. lol - congrats - we'll have to PvP.

I knew if I left you alone with your credit/debit card you'd buy one. lol - congrats - we'll have to PvP.

LOL well im getting money in like 3 days anyways so wont hurt too badly.

Actually making a change because of this. Doing a Romulan Science. It will be an interesting build as one of the reasons I want to do it is one of the reasons it will fail. It has a turn rate comparable to most science vessels. But 8 weapons instead of 6. Lack of weapons power will prevent it from mattering as much but running extra kinetic weapons may help the difference.

Will probably end up picking up the fleet romulan science vessel for when it counts since i will lack some inate abilities as well.

Back